Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Hues

Last week I had my sister give me a haircut and some color. I've been really diggin' the subtle ombre that she forced on me a few months ago (me: I'm bored with my hair. her: I'm bored with your hair too... you should dye it.) so I decided to have another go with it, though slightly less subtle this around. I know, I know, no-one goes lighter in the fall...

So I made it up for it in my living room by going darker.


The chair and ottoman were actually restore finds: $80 total. And you can imagine how pumped I was when I found out that the chair (a JCPenny return) had fitted slipcovers also for sale! So I walked out of there with a chair, ottoman and 3 slipcover options for $150. Not the greatest deal ever, but a pretty good one considering how often I like to change things.


I really like the way that the brown goes in here. What do you think?

Onto the next challenge: figuring out how I am ever going to get decent pictures in this super dark house.

No comments:

Post a Comment