Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Killer Cacti

Every single time I say the word "cactus" I think of the Hey Dude theme song... Good old Nickelodeon.



Anyway, a few weeks ago I pinned this real cute little cactus pot knowing that I had a very similar pot waiting to be used.

source unknown
Since I was still doing a lot of packing, I decided the only way to avoid packing said bowl was to fill it with $45 worth of cacti. You heard me right... I spent a ridiculous sum to avoid packing a singular planter. My logic is fantastic.

Plus, let's face it: this is kinda cute... in a very prickly sort of way.


Sorry for the photo quality, my Mom is currently baby-sitting all of my plants and I asked her to snap a quick photo with her iphone.

Stay tuned friends, hopefully I will have some updates for you soon about our big move and how we are LOVING...  effing LOVING our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment