Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pesky Porch Problem

As I mentioned last Sunday, the porch is looking pretty good right about now. There are still some outstanding tasks, but I can't seem to get to work on those things with my current distraction.

I can't figure out the flower situation. Look below:


The arrangement on the cement walkway is good, I like how it looks and I want to keep it there to cover up that cinder block... and other unpleasant weeds. But what is going on with the stairs? I don't know... I didn't like it though.

Right now it looks like this:


But I don't really like this look either. I'm stumped, bamboozled, confused, hungry for an ice cream cone! Please help me readers, I don't know what I should be doing over there... I'd hate to think about all of this effort being put into a porch that looks less than perfectamente.

Send suggestions right away!

1 comment:

  1. I like the color on the stairs - maybe you should put a couple of lanterns mixed with the container on the very top and the container on the last step. They have lots of color in them. If they are to big, try the small ones. The coral bells just don't fit in at all. You should put them somewhere else (they will be great in the fall again). If all else fails, I'm sure you have some great stuff in your attic you could mix with the lanterns and pots. maybe even put some cool stuff inside the lanterns.

    ReplyDelete