Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Big News!

Big news everyone, I bought a rug!


Oh, I'm sorry... is that not big news for you? I know... I say "big news" and you want me to say, "we bought a house" or "I'm pregnant" or "look what I got on the street for FREE!"

But, the thing is, I'm really excited about this rug, and I did a lot of hemming and hawing over it. It was $96 on Joss and Main, free shipping. The rug is 3'6 x 5'6. And here is the thing... it matches the pillows I just bought perfectly.

And the pillows... they tie the ENTIRE room together. Its like the living room has been waiting for these pillows and this rug for an eternity... or 4 years. Whatever. So, in my excitement, I designed this for you.


So that should tie you over, until the rug arrives. I'll take some "before" and "after" shots so you can really get a feel for how these little pillows and this $96 rug have really pulled this room together.

You may now go back to your daily business.

No comments:

Post a Comment