Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Shelves

Hi again.

Are you mad at me? All that typing the other day and no pictures... I know, it's not my usual style. Well I hope you can forgive me, because I've got post #1 of 3 featuring some street treasures. Actually, today's treasure was found on craigslist (for free).

I thought I took a "before" shot with my phone, but I can't seem to find it. So try to imagine that part - just picture these lab-style shelves empty and stained an orangey wood color. Yuck.



These are the newest addition to my craft room. I love how I can put my fabric in (admittedly not even close to half of it) and have it look cute and artsy. Perhaps seeing part of the stash every day or so will motivate me to do more sewing...


I like that the bottom level doors are solid so you can't see the mess that will surely find its way into this cabinet. Good old craigslist! I'm always pleased when I stumble upon something free and awesome.


Ta-Da! Now all I need is to clean the rest of this disastrous room and find my long lost chair... I'm pretty sure it's in here somewhere.

1 comment: