Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pooper.

Here's another look at the old poop table I gave Anglea for her Surprise Baby Shower - it was a steal at Savers way back in late October. As you may have guessed, I forgot to take a picture before I started priming!



After 2 coats of primer, 2 coats of "Evening Dove" by Benjamin Moore and another coat of Satin Poly (just in case) it was looking pretty damn good. I decided it to make it baby ready by adding a few baskets from JoAnns loaded with wipes, diapers, "potions and ointments" as Anglea would say, and some baby clothes that I just couldn't resist. Also, just in case you weren't aware... you can't change a baby on the wood surface. So I got a pad just to be nice.



Here is the scary thing to keep in mind: the table, paint, and baskets cost less than the tiny little bag of diapers and wipes... yikes. Glad its you and not me buddy!

More of 2012 on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment