Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gettin' Personal!

Back in January I told you that one of my house goals for 2012 was to go ahead and get personal with my space, throw up some pictures and what have you. Do you recall? I was coming to terms with the fact that we might be here (on Glenwood Street) for a while, so I should probably start making the house seem like we actually live here.

I'm glad you had faith, because as you can see, I actually did some stuff!



You know what is funny about all of this? The fact that Dan has suddenly decided... "hey, maybe we should move this year?" Perrrrrfect timing!


You haven't seen them in a while, and I kind of figured that you missed them, so they totally volunteered to take a picture for you.

Seriously though, they are hard-core trained to get in front of the camera when it comes out, especially when I'm not trying to take pictures of them. Just look:


She wasn't in the way for that last one... but I had been trying to take pictures of the chairs, and she came and sat next to me... she was looking so cute I just couldn't help it. Did you like the little bulletin board thing? I'm going to talk to you about it in another post, because I promised to take it easy on the stories for one post.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment