Saturday, March 17, 2012

Before and After, Kitchen

Do you know how much joy it gives me to announce that we are DONE over there?

Our inspection is at 10:00 a.m. - so by the time I finish typing this, we will probably know whether or not someone will be in there by April 1st. That would be the best thing ever, not just because then we would finally be getting paid rent again, but also (and perhaps more importantly) because I wont have to do back-breaking work there anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (still not enough exclamation points)!!!!!!!!

But, onto what you really want: the before and afters of the kitchen.




The kitchen was the best and worst. We didn't have to replace anything. However, my body is literally sore from the scrubbing. You cannot imagine how disgusting everything was. Whats that? You want me to show you?



Are you grossed out yet?

Ok... the "afters"





So, like I said its not dramatic looking - but the change in cleanliness is stunning. Someone (Dan) needs to send me to the spa after all that hard work! The good news: its over. Hopefully the new tenants stay forever so that I never have to do this again.

Missed the other before and afters? Check out the bathrooms, and the living rooms too!

No comments:

Post a Comment